In this article we read in these cases:
- Can I eat dates with tea?
- Disadvantages of using dates with tea
- Can we use wet dates with tea or dry dates?
- Can we drink green tea after eating dates?
- Is it bad to eat dates with tea?
Can I eat dates with tea? There is another question that lots of people have in their minds. This question is that it is appropriate to eat dates with tea. Maybe at the first moment, your answer is that yes for sure, we can eat them with tea. But it is better to use them with ginger or tulsi tea.
We have to know that although it is common to eat dates with tea, it is not recommended because drinking dates with tea or any hot liquid can release all the sugars in dates instead of absorbing them
Can I eat dates with tea?
Disadvantages of using dates with tea
As mentioned earlier, there are some disadvantages of using dates with tea such as:
- Energy has not absorbed any circumstances.
- Damaging dental health
- Increasing blood sugar
- Ultimately diabetes
Can we use wet dates with tea or dry dates?
Can I eat dates with tea? We can use wet dates with tea or dry dates but there are some people who like to eat different kinds of dates. Those who like to lose weight, are suggested fresh dates and those who are wanting to gain weight, can get help from dry dates.
Using dates with milk
There are some other people who like to eat dates with milk. Eating dates with milk maybe is good but in fact, it has its own disadvantages. Because your body is wasting the iron in the dates and calcium in the milk. Instead of milk, we can use dates with lemon juice or some other citrus fruits for helping to increase the iron’s absorption.
Besides the disadvantages of using dates with milk, there are some advantages for using dates with milk such as:
- Curing cough
- Curing Anemia, nervous diseases, erectile dysfunction
- Improving the strength of your body by using walnuts
- Enhancing the quality of your sleep
- Curing heart pain and arrhythmias
- Curing Hypertension
- Curing flatulence
- Can I eat dates with tea?
Yes, it is possible to eat dates with tea but it has some own disadvantages.
- What are two disadvantages of using dates with tea?
Increasing blood sugars and ultimately diabetes
- What are the three advantages of using dates with milk?
Curing cough and hypertension
- What kinds of juices are appropriate with dates?
There are lots of juices that we can use with dates like lemon juice.
- Can we drink green tea after eating dates?…
KimiaRoz company is one of the important Dates’ producers and exporters in Iran. We as a famous Dates’ company, provide the best qualities of these dates for our clients. It should be mentioned that this company packs the dates in an appropriate condition and we do this packaging according to the necessary standards. Our company exports these dates to different foreign countries around the world with the best prices. The dates have different categorizations such as Kimia Dates, Piarom Dates, Maryami, and Sayer ones