There are other kinds of dates whose names are Zahedi dates. It should be mentioned that these dates are even known as Ghasb dates. They can be exported to some other countries like India exactly similar to other dates. Anyway, it is better to know these dates in the following texts. Its color is yellowish brown and it is harvested as dry dates.
What are Zahedi dates?
It is better to note that due to their color, taste, and simple storage conditions, these oval date palettes have lots of fans for selling all around the world. As mentioned earlier, these dates are oval-shaped. The end of dates gets slim and sharp. They are usually semi-arid. Even these dates are classified as dry dates.
The trees of these dates are cultivated in some regions like Ahvaz, Lar, Khuzestan, and so on. The best time for harvesting these dates is in late September and it lasts until autumn.
Zahedi dates price in India (Mumbai)
As mentioned before, there are lots of dates which they are exported from one part of the world to another part of the world.
One type of these dates is the Zahedi date which is exported from Iran to India Specifically Mumbai. There isn’t any fixed price for these dates. Anyway, for more information about the price of these dates, you could contact us.
There are some good benefits for these dates that they can help the bodies of humans. These benefits include Vitamin B, Vitamin E, and Iron. Even they have Magnesium that can treat diseases such as Anemia, Indigestion, make memories and vision improved. There are some other good advantages for these dates like:
- Blood circulation: these dates have high folate content that is really good and necessary for blood circulation in the body.
- Weight-gain: these dates have some simple sugars that cause you to gain weight.
Iranian Zahedi dates
There are some dates in this categorization whose names are Ghasb dates. The meat of these dates is 6.35 % in comparison to the kernel. Even its core is clinging to date meat.
It should be stated that these dates can be cultivated really easily in Iran’s fertile provinces. Their qualities depend on their sizes, meat, harvesting conditions, and some other factors. These dates are classified as dry dates as a late figure and a high dropout rate.
Zahedi dates packaging
zahedi dates are packed boxes after sorting and washing. the best preservation condition for this sort of dates is a dry place with temperature between zero and five 0C
1-Zipped cellophane package
This product is packed in 500 grams cellophane packages after sorting and polishing
2-Five and ten kilogram cartons
zahedi dates are packed in bulk in these cartons after sorting and polishing
Properties of Zahedi dates
It must be noted that these dates have some fabulous properties that in the next part we are going to describe:
- They are high in fiber. Due to this fact, people who have digestive problems should better consider them in their food baskets.
- Their calories are very low.
- They include high antioxidants that can prevent the growth of cancer cells.
- Generally, this palm is really warm and it can help cold people.
Finally, it should be mentioned that KimiaRoz company as the best company for exporting various kinds of dates, can provide the best-qualified dates with the best price and high standards.
- Where is the best place for Zahedi Dates? It is in the south of Iran.
- Is it appropriate to transact them with dollars? Yes, it could be possible with dollars.
- Tell some benefits of Zahedi Dates? Blood circulation and Weight-gain